Monday, March 02, 2009

Dawn

Well, well... look at what we have here! its me again! :)

Long last yea? Gosh... I haven't been coming here for such a long long time... Managed to catch a few cyber spiders running around this space and stop them in time from making too much cobwebs... :)

Well, life now is really different. Adapting to new environments, just graduated, waiting for NS, gosh! There is so many things to look forward to! I don't even know where to start or stop!

Of course, I will miss the things that are of the past, my friends especially. Not just school friends but also N363 (gosh, I really miss everyone!). Well, the only constant thing in life is change, people come and go, the things everyone left in each other are the footprints that we left on each other when we walk into their lives. :)

I kind of agree with what someone shared with me once. When a person stays in an environment for too long, he/she will get too comfortable at where he is. How true is that! And to that friend, I agree! :)

A long road ahead, with so much company to walk that journey with me, I really think this is going to be one entertaining walk indeed!

(DISCLAIMER: this is just abstract thoughts... :) )

1 Comments:

At 5/3/09 7:58 pm , Blogger Gloria said...

hello (:

welcome to the club. of poly grads.

haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home